WHAT TO DO:
Cleaning methods according to the parts and materials of the shoe:
- LACES: remove the shoelaces and put them in the washing machine. You can do it together with the rest of the clothes without problem.
- SOLE: clean with a damp cloth or wipe.
- PATENT LEATHER: clean with a chamois cloth moistened with a little water and gently wipe over the stained area. Next, dry with a clean towel to avoid leaving it wet.
- LEATHER AND SYNTHETIC MATERIALS: clean with a cloth dampened with water and neutral soap.
- SUEDE: after purchasing the product, use dust repellent spray to protect it. If stained, dry clean with a curling sponge.
- SATIN: satin is a very delicate material. That is why we recommend using a damp towel to remove dirt, but always very carefully.
THAT NOT TO DO:
- DO NOT PUT IN THE WASHING MACHINE OR DRYER, THEY MAY DISCODE OR DAMAGES THE FABRIC.
- DO NOT WASH BY HAND, FOLLOW THE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED CARE FOR EACH TYPE OF MATERIAL.
- DO NOT USE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS OR BLEACH.
- DO NOT USE HARD BRUSHES OR RUB WITH FORCE.