Terms of service
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
1. The use of this web space is subject to full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of Use, or of those that are in force at each time the user accesses it.
2. Only access to this site is allowed, as well as its use for lawful purposes, adjusting its use at all times to these General Conditions, the applicable law at any time, as well as morality, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without the need for prior notice, to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to notify the competent authorities of activities that could constitute of crime.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any time these General Conditions of Use as well as any other general or particular conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents and the conditions required to use them.
4. The User acknowledges that access to this site is done with their free consent and is their sole responsibility.
5. POPA reserves the right to notify the competent Authority of any other use that may violate its interests or rights or may constitute a crime.
6. POPA reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time without further requirement than the notice in these conditions 15 days in advance.
7. Popa will store and save in the system, the corresponding electronic document and/or customer purchase invoice, at the time of formalizing the purchase. Likewise, the client receives the electronic invoice of the purchase once the purchase process is completed, via email. In the same way, the client can enter his session on the website www. popabrand. com to be able to download the invoice again for each order placed.
2. OUR DATA:
The sale of items through this website is carried out under the name POPA by LOGISTIC B2B B2C STERN, SL, a Spanish company with address at CALLE JUAN DE HERRERA (PARQUE EMPRESARIAL) Nº23 (03203 CP - ELCHE - ALICANTE), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, Volume 4402, Page 12, Sheet A-175834, 1st entry and CIF B16779993 with email address info@popabrand. com
3. OFFER AND VALIDITY
In the case of a product on sale, the offer price will always be indicated next to its essential characteristics. In compliance with current regulations LOGISTIC B2B B2C STERN,SL offers information on all items for sale, their characteristics and prices. However, LOGISTIC B2B B2C STERN,SL reserves the right to withdraw, replace or change the products offered through its website, by simply changing its content. In this way, the products offered at any time by the web will be governed by the General Contract Conditions in force in each case. Likewise, the company will have the power to stop offering, without prior notice and at any time, access to the aforementioned products.
4. ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCTS
The products offered in our online store incorporate some photographs and its essential characteristics. The color of the product, observable in the photograph, is not binding. It is identified in the characteristics.
All products indicate the sale price in Euros and include Value Added Tax (VAT). If any other tax were applicable, it would be so indicated.
The availability of the products offered by POPA FOOTWEAR S. L may vary based on customer demand. Despite the fact that LOGISTIC B2B B2C STERN,SL updates the stock periodically, the product requested by the client could be out of stock at that moment.
7. HOW TO GET IN CONTACT
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the conditions of use described, you can contact the following addresses: LOGISTIC B2B B2C STERN,SL (POPA) CALLE JUAN DE HERRERA (BUSINESS PARK) Nº23 (03203 CP - ELCHE - ALICANTE) E-mail: info@popabrand. com
8. LIABILITY EXCLUSION CLAUSE
1. POPA cannot guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this site, nor is it responsible for any damages caused or that may occur in the future, nor for technical defects, of whatever nature, arising from the use of the information contained in the Web this site. 2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occur in the information provided, POPA is not responsible for such errors as well as for the damages caused by the use of the information derived from said errors. 3. The content of this website is merely informative, not being held responsible at any time for possible errors produced in its presentation.
9. LEGAL RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE PURCHASE
9. 1 Right of withdrawal: If you are contracting as a consumer and user, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without justification. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the goods or in the event that the goods that make up your order are delivered separately, to the 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the last of those goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify Popa, at the address, CALLE JUAN DE HERRERA (BUSINESS PARK) Nº23 (03203 CP - ELCHE - ALICANTE) , LOGISTIC B2B B2C STERN, SL (POPA) or writing to the email info@popabrand. com, your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or email). To comply with the withdrawal period, it is enough that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires. The refund will be made within a maximum period of 14 days from the client exercising the withdrawal.
Withdrawal form: Click here
10. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGIME
1. The industrial and intellectual property of all logos, emblems, or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to POPA. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this website on which POPA, S. L It does not have intellectual or industrial property rights, they are used with the corresponding permission. 2. It is not allowed to evade the copyright on the rights of POPA as well as to evade or try to evade the systems that exist or may exist for the protection of the contents. The right to quote is allowed as long as the source from which it comes is indicated. 3. Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of POPA, will be subject to the appropriate legal measures to achieve their protection.
11. DATA PROTECTION
The data you provide us will be incorporated into a file in order to maintain business relations with you. , whose manager is POPA You can exercise your rights in terms of Data Protection at the following address: CALLE JUAN DE HERRERA (BUSINESS PARK) Nº23 (03203 CP - ELCHE - ALICANTE)
12. APPLICABLE LAW
1. POPA informs that this website is hosted in Spain, the country in which it offers its services, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions, is Spanish legislation, as well as the International Treaties that Spain has signed. 2. By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Alicante, to resolve any controversy related to the previous section.
Likewise, LOGISTIC B2B B2C STERN, SL (POPA) reserves the right to present civil or criminal actions that it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and contents or for breach of these conditions.
14. VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) AND BILLING
In accordance with the provisions of article 68 of Law 37/1992, of December 28, on Value Added Tax, the delivery of the articles will be understood to be located in the territory of application of Spanish VAT if the address of delivery is in Spanish territory except the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. The applicable VAT rate will be the one legally in force at all times depending on the specific item in question. In orders destined for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, deliveries will be exempt from VAT by application of the provisions of article 21 of Law 37/1992, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding taxes and tariffs in accordance with current regulations. in each of these territories. You expressly authorize us to issue the invoice electronically, although you may indicate at any time your wish to receive a paper invoice to the email address info@popabrand. com or in our customer service WhatsApp +34 655 802 316, in which case, we will issue and send the invoice in said format.
15. COMMENTS, COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
We ask you to send us such comments, suggestions and inquiries through our contact channels or the postal address indicated in the conditions present on this page. In addition, we have official claim forms available to consumers and users. You can request them through our contact channels. Likewise, you can send your complaints and claims through our contact channels or by email info@popabrand. com, which will be attended by our customer service in the shortest possible time and, in any case, within the legally established period. Likewise, they will be registered with an identification id that we will inform you of and will allow you to monitor them. If you as a consumer consider that your rights have been violated, you can address your complaints to us through the email address info@popabrand. com in order to request an out-of-court dispute resolution. In this sense, if the acquisition between you and us has been concluded online through our website, in accordance with EU Regulation No. 524/2013, we inform you that you have the right to request a resolution from us out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes accessible through the Internet address http://ec. Europe. eu/consumers/odr/
16. DIGITALIZE PROGRAM. HP
The company POPA FOOTWEAR SL. through the financial support of the Valencian Institute of Business Competitiveness (IVACE) through the DIGITALIZA Program. CV has obtained a grant amounting to 52. €831.62 for the digitization project "Implementation of different internal management solutions integrated into the company's ERP" and which has also had the support of the European Union in the period 2021-2027.
This project consisted of integrating the B2B electronic commerce platform and the WMS, also acquired in this project, with the ERP ClaveiPro available to the company. In addition, the company has been provided with a system for displaying the key parameters in business management, both in the Online eCommerce channel and in Offline Retail. In short, a software for web management, for administration, accounting and sales jobs.
The company is in process and expansion and wants to expand and improve its logistics infrastructures to supply stores and improve productivity, know the exact level of stock, reduce errors in preparation, traceability management and improve warehouse operations. For this, it has implemented the Warehouse Management Software.
In addition, the company's processes have been improved and automated thanks to the implementation of comprehensive e-commerce management software, also integrated with the ERP and the SGA.
By executing this project, the company has managed to automate its processes, which allows greater control of the tasks of POPA FOOTWEAR SL.
17. DIGITALIZE PROGRAM. HP
POPA FOOTWEAR S. L has carried out the “Implementation of shelves and an adhesive application machine” which has been financed by the Department of Sustainable Economy, Productive Sectors, Commerce and Work included within the aid program to improve the competitiveness and sustainability of industrial SMEs in the Valencian Community footwear, ceramic, metal-mechanical, textile, toy, marble-natural stone and aggregates, wood-furniture and lighting, chemical, automotive, plastic, packaging and packaging, paper and graphic arts, waste recovery and the emerging sectors of biotechnology, audiovisual production and video game production, within the fifth phase of implementation of the Strategic Plan for the Valencian industry. The project has been supported with a grant from 8. €943.45 with the aim of improving the supply and quality of the products offered by the company.
18. CREATING EMPLOYMENT
POPA FOOTWEAR S. L has completed the “LOGISTICS B2B B2C STERN, S. L has participated in the Aid Program for the program to promote the hiring of unemployed people belonging to certain vulnerable groups for which he has received a total subsidy of 25. €200.00. These aids are granted by the Valencian Employment and Training Service and have the objective of encouraging the initial indefinite full-time hiring of unemployed people belonging to vulnerable groups. File number ECOVUL/2022/415/03.
Popa Footwear, S.L. has carried out actions focused on the internationalization of the company. These have been co-financed by the Ministry of Sustainable Economy, Productive Sectors, Trade and Labour included in the support program for the external promotion of the Valencian Community for the year 2022. The project has been supported with a grant of €34,555.75.
20. CREATING JOBS
LOGISTICS B2B B2C STERN, S.L has participated in the Aid Programme for the programme to promote the recruitment of unemployed persons belonging to certain vulnerable groups for which it has received a total subsidy of 53,200,00 €. These aids are granted by the Valencian Employment and Training Service and are intended to encourage the full-time initial indefinite recruitment of unemployed persons belonging to vulnerable groups. Case number ECOVUL/2022/613/03
21. SUSTAINABLE ECONOMY
POPA FOOTWEAR SL has carried out the "Investment in sewing equipment and equipment for the warehouse" which has been financed by the Conselleria de Economía Sostenible, Sectores Productivos, Comercio y Trabajo included within the aid programme to improve the competitiveness and sustainability of industrial SMEs in the sectors of the Comunitat Valenciana linked to the following sectors: automotive, space and aeronautics, biotechnology, audiovisual production, video game production, animation and augmented and virtual reality, leather and footwear industry, ceramics, glass and non-metallic construction materials, manufacture of containers and packaging, toy, sporting goods and other manufacturing industries, manufacture of wood, furniture and lighting, marble, natural stone and aggregates, metal-mechanics, paper and graphic arts, plastics, chemical industry, textiles, valorisation of materials of the Valencian Community, within the sixth phase of implementation of the Strategic Plan for Valencian Industry. The project has been supported with a grant of €8,041.22 with the aim of improving the supply and quality of the products offered by the company.