1. GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
1. Using this web space is subject to the User's full acceptance of these General Conditions for Use, or those that are in force whenever the user accesses the website.
2. Access to and use of this website is only permitted for legal purposes, at all times following these General Conditions and applicable law, as well as ethical, good practises and public order law. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this website with no need for prior warning from any user who contravenes stipulations in this legal notice, and to make competent authorities aware of activities that may constitute a crime.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify these General Conditions for Use at any time, as well as any other general or particular conditions for its webpage. It also reserves the right to modify, at any time, the appearance, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents and conditions required to use them.
4. The User acknowledges that he or she is accessing this website under his or her own free will, and that this is exclusively his or her responsibility.
5. MENORQUINAS POPA reserves the right to make competent authorities aware of any other use that may infringe upon its interests or rights and that may constitute a crime.
6. MENORQUINAS POPA reserves the right to end this website service at any time with no requirement other than warning of this circumstances in these conditions 15 days beforehand.
2. SALES AND VALIDITY
If there is a sale on a product, the price of the sale will always be indicated, along with its essential characteristics.
In compliance with regulations in force, POPA FOOTWEAR S.L. offers information on all items on sale, their characteristics and their prices. Notwithstanding, POPA FOOTWEAR S.L. reserves the right to withdraw, restock or change the products it offers through its web page, by simply changing its content. Thus, the products offered by the website at all times shall be governed by the General Hiring Conditions in force for each particular case. Moreover, the company shall be authorised to cease offering the aforementioned products with no prior warning and at any and all times.
3. ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCTS
Our online shop shows photographs of the products we offer and descriptions of their essential characteristics. The colour of the product in the photograph is not binding. The colour is identified in the characteristics.
All the products indicate the sales price in euros, and include the Value-Added Tax (VAT).
If any other tax is applicable, this is indicated.
Availability of the products offered by POPA FOOTWEAR S.L. may vary depending on customer demand. Although POPA FOOTWEAR S.L. periodically updates stock, the product requested by the customer may be unavailable at that time.
6. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to clarify any aspect regarding the described conditions for use, you may contact us at:
POPA FOOTWEAR S.L. (MENORQUINAS POPA)
C./Nicolas de Bussi, 34
Elche Parque Empresarial
03203 Elche (Alicante, Spain)
Tel. +34 965 034 805
7. LIABILITY EXCLUSION CLAUSE
1. MENORQUINAS POPA cannot guarantee permanent availability of the service offered by this website, nor shall it be held liable for any harm and damages occurring or that may occur in the future, nor for technical defects of any sort, arising from the use of the information contained on this website.
2. In the event that an cyber attack leads to errors in the information provided, MENORQUINAS POPA shall not be held liable for such errors, or for the damages caused by using the information arising from said errors.
3. This website's content is merely informative, and the company shall not be held liable at any time for possible errors in it.
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The intellectual and industrial property of all logos, emblems and other elements used in the design of this site are exclusively owned by MENORQUINAS POPA. The user acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements on this website over which MENORQUINAS POPA, S.L. does not hold intellectual or industrial property rights are used with their pertinent authorisation.
2. It is forbidden to elude the copyright on MENORQUINAS POPA'S rights, and to elude or attempt to elude the systems in place or that may be in place to protect the content. The right to quotation is permitted as long as the source whence it comes is cited.
3. Any infringement upon this website's intellectual or industrial property rights or MENORQUINAS POPA'S elements shall be subject to suitable legal measures to protect them.
10. DATA PROTECTION
The data you provide to us shall be added to a file in order to maintain a commercial relationship with you, whose controller is MENORQUINAS POPA. You may exercise your Data Protection rights at this address:
C/ Nicolas de Bussi Elche PA, Num.34 - 03203 - Elche (Alicante) – Spain.
11. GOVERNING LEGISLATION
1. MENORQUINAS POPA hereby informs you that this website is hosted in Spain, the country where it offers its services, and thus the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding interpretation of these conditions is Spanish law, as well as International Treaties signed by Spain.
2. By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Alicante to resolve any controversy related to the section above.
Additionally, POPA FOOTWEAR S.L. reserves the right to file the civil or penal suits it deems appropriate for undue use of its website and contents, or for failure to comply with these conditions.